Monday, August 27, 2012

Out of Commission

So sorry I haven't written a new blog .  Been in a major fibro flare that gets somewhat better then strikes back again. I have been  lying wrapped up in a blanket reading and watching movies. I am so excited for football season!! Especially college football (GO HUSKERS!!!) and The Packers.

I have read so many books on my NOOK this past month that I don't want to see my credit card bill! I read The Hunger Games Trilogy. I found I couldn't put it down even though I sure didn't like the idea of children killing children. I wouldn't let any kid under 13 read it but I sure was glued to my Nook. I also bought the movie and can't wait for the others to be made..  Just like The Twilight Saga. : )

Has anyone read Julia Cameron's book  The Prosperous Heart?  I am hoping it will be a guide to be creative with little money! I plan to check it out at the library since I've spent to much on my Nook recently.
 I haven't felt well, so I haven't started my new Vision Board so hoping I can get going on that soon.

Can't believe it's almost Labor Day Weekend!  We'll be watching the Huskers on Sat. and having one of our last family cookouts as we come into autumn. I adore fall. The cool brisk temps, leaves turning, apples and pumpkins as well as apple cider with cinnamon and cloves! YUM!

My youngest grandson just turned ONE last Sat. LOVE that age. So smiley and cuddly!
I didn't know what to get him . He is the youngest of three boys and they have a million toys and clothes. Their FP school bus that plays music etc was broken so replaced that! He seemed to like it!

Hopefully next time I'll have  my vision board under way!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Deb, I'm so sorry you're feeling bad! I hate that damn fibro. Sending hugs your way and looking forward to the vision board! ~ jody

    ReplyDelete