Tuesday, September 4, 2012

PINTEREST


Well I haven't gotten to my new Vision Board yet. I don't think I'm procrastinating , I have either been down and out or busy with friends/family. Part of pacing myself.

But the other reason is I am addicted to PINTEREST!!!  Are any of you? It is a humongous electronic vision board! I have been creating more and more boards. I started out with a couple and I was kind of picky with what I pinned. Then I realized why? The photos and ideas are endless!! To infinity and beyond! I have boards for house decor, recipes (which I have using often!) DIY things I may or may not ever use, and photos of things that I just love and make me feel good. Whether they are clothes, places I have been or want to visit or just pictures that make me feel good!! I love it!!

I go through and look at my boards,just like I use a Vision Board and I feel good. Some have memories of family vacations, holidays, our dogs or just a simple beautiful candlestick!  I also have found clothes, books, jewelery and many ideas for crafts on PINTEREST.

If you haven't been invited, email me and I'll invite you! I love it and it is a place of inspiration and manifestation to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment